14 December 2008

I'd like to point out who did this first



When you watch as much sports as I do, you're bound to see this commericial. Every time I see it I cringe, because I know a majority of people watching it can't appreciate it. I'm speaking of course about the originator of the chalk toss, His Airness, Michael Jordan.

In one of my personal favorites, here's the introductions to MJ's first game back on the Chicago's West Side (the relevant part is at 5:08, but the entire clip is great):



Looking back at this one, it brings me back to most of my childhood, turning up the TV as high as it would go to the tune of the Alan Parsons Project's "Sirius," and United Center PA announcer Ray Clay's famous "From North. CAROLINA.....AT GUARD....6-6....MICHAELLLLLLL.... JORRRRDANNNNNNNN" ringing in my ears.

So to all the "witnesses" out there, Witness this...know your roots, and GO BULLS!!

No comments:

Followers

 
free-website-hit-counters.com
free hit counter code